Apprentice Plumber Jobs & Details Near Spokane, WA
At Mainstream, we keep growing because we only hire the best, and our clients love us for it; our BBB A+ rating is no accident! We’ve been at this for over 20 years here in the Spokane/CDA area, you’ve probably seen our trucks and our ads. We want technicians who are committed to solving problems for our clients, doing the job right, and stand by their work 100%. We are looking for a dedicated Apprentice Plumber to assist our licensed Plumber while improving their own skills. The responsibilities of an Apprentice Plumber include assembling pipes, cleaning the water supply, handling tools, and cleaning job sites. The Apprentice Plumber can expect to assist in complex jobs and handle smaller jobs on their own.
A successful Apprentice Plumber will be well-organized and detail-oriented. You should have good customer service skills, be able and willing to follow instructions, and be prepared to travel to clients’ homes to complete your work.
Our Apprentice Plumbers:
- Locating and identifying leaks.
- Repairing or replacing pipes and parts.
- Determining the right tools and equipment necessary to successfully complete a job.
- Assisting with preparing cost estimates for clients.
- Helping the Plumber to ensure that all work is in accordance with federal, state, and local plumbing codes.
- Cleaning the job site after the work is completed.
- Answering client queries.
- Following the Plumbers’ orders and instructions.
Apprentice Plumber Requirements:
- A high school diploma or equivalent.
- Previous Apprentice Plumbing experience preferred
- Willingness to learn on the job, go through training, and earn a qualification as a Plumber.
- Adept at using the basic tools of the trade.
- Good math skills for accurate measurements.
- Excellent manual dexterity.
- Strong active listening skills,
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Ability to work and communicate effectively individually as well as in a team environment.
Skills and experience:
If you can achieve the above and you find it fun and challenging – you have just the right amount of skill and experience.
What we offer:
- Our top performers are among the highest-paid technicians in the Northwest.
- The company supplied a new & safe company truck.
- Medical, Dental & Vision insurance: We pay for 100% of your health insurance premium.
- Retirement Saving: We’ll help you set up a 401(k) with a 4% company match.
- The company provided uniforms, and tools (excluding hand-tools).
- Stability: We’ve been in business for over 20 years, and we’re only getting better and bigger.
- Ongoing Professional and Personal Development Training Opportunities: both in-house and across the country.
- Community Focus: We are dedicated to serving our customers as well as the greater good; by contributing to both local and global causes.
- Limited On-Call Schedule: We only run true emergencies (i.e., property damage) for existing customers. Everything else gets booked for the next day.
- Office Support: We have all-star Customer Service and Dispatch teams to back you up; so you can focus on the task at hand.
Sound like a good fit? Let’s talk about how together we can be greater together!
If you want to be part of something bigger than just a job – make this career move and find exactly what you’re looking for. You will work in a place where you will be appreciated by your team and customers, and where your work has a direct effect on the success of the company. If this sounds like you, apply today!
Equal Opportunity Employer.