Dispatcher Jobs & Careers Near Spokane, WA
At Mainstream, we keep on growing because we only hire the best, and our customers love us for it; our BBB A+ rating is no accident! We’ve been at this for over 20 years here in the Spokane/CDA area, you’ve probably seen our trucks and our ads. We want technicians who are committed to solving problems for our clients, doing the job right, and standing by their work 100%.
WHY WE NEED YOU
Mainstream is growing & to keep up with demand, we need a talented individual to complement our team. Our ideal Dispatcher will be highly motivated, have a strong ability to multi-task, while maintaining exceptional customer service, strong organizational and follow-through abilities and superior communication skills with clients, office staff and team members.
THE BIG TASK
As a Dispatcher you will work as part of a hardworking and passionate team to ensure desired sales metrics and you will match the best possible technician to every job to help achieve the team’s financial goals. As you can imagine- situations can change at the blink of an eye– you’ve got to be adaptable & strategic!
- Evaluate all client calls and assign the best possible technician to each call
- Relay accurate information to technicians, ensuring prompt & quality customer experiences
- Record the results of each service call and create report summaries for service managers
- Be professional and establish customer rapport, encouraging repeat business
- Respond to customer requests, resolving issues and promoting the Mainstream brand
- Update customers throughout the day on the technician’s progress
Requirements and Qualifications
- Must have at least 2 years of experience in customer service or dispatcher experience required
- Advanced Customer Service Skills
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Ability to Multi-task
- Experience using Microsoft Outlook and vendor management systems
- Geographical knowledge of service area or map reading skills
- Knowledge of industry is recommended, but not required
- High school diploma or GED certificate
WHAT WE OFFER
- Medical, Dental & Vision insurance – We pay for 100% of your health insurance premium
- Retirement Saving: We’ll help you set up a 401(k) with a 4% company match
- Top pay & incentives
- Paid time off
- 6 Paid holidays
- Ongoing Professional and Personal Development Training Opportunities: both in-house and across the country
- Community Focus: We are dedicated to serving our customers as well as the greater good; by contributing to both local and global causes
Sound like a good fit? Let’s talk about how together we can be greater together!
If you want to be part of something bigger than just a job – make a career move and find exactly what you’re looking for. You will work in a place where you will be appreciated by your team and clients, and where your work has a direct effect on the success of the company. If this sounds like you, apply today.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer