Drain Technician Job Details Near Spokane, WA
Mainstream is growing and we are looking for outstanding Drain Technicians to join our team!
As a Drain Technician, you will work as part of a dynamic and passionate team to demonstrate technical competency and ensure desired sales metrics. You will diagnose and repair drain issues and lead customers to informed and confident buying decisions.
- Complete all drain cleaning, jetting, and cable work related to in-home, service calls.
- Provide camera service for every mainline stoppage within 24 hours of the report.
- Know how to establish customer rapport to sell the right products and services.
- Educate and assist customers on the importance of sewer repair and replacement.
- Help customers select the right maintenance plan and understand warranty information.
- Explain reasons for blockage and illustrate how you will resolve the issue.
- Understand your sales criteria and hold yourself accountable for exceeding revenue goals.
- Show yourself as professional and knowledgeable to win new referrals and repeat business.
- Work alongside customer service and dispatch to ensure the overall success of the business.
- Protect drain cleaning and camera equipment and keep a well-inventoried truck.
- Participate actively in all training exercises, morning meetings, trade shows, and retreats.
- Train and mentor apprentices to ensure quick, accurate repairs.
- Be accurate and timely with invoices, time cards, curbside feedback, and options sheets.
- Adheres to the company’s principles, demonstrating behaviors that support teamwork and a positive work environment.
- Regular attendance and punctuality are required.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Personable and professional with a knack for diffusing messy situations.
- Highly organized with exceptional follow-through abilities.
- Strong verbal and written communications.
- Passionate about MAINSTREAM and loves the brand.
- High integrity with advanced social skills and ability to make solid connections.
- Strong desires to be a better technician tomorrow than you are today.
- Engaging personality that blends well with a fast-paced, goal-driven environment.
- A competitive individual contributor who also loves to win as a team.
- Highly motivated, self-starter who’s flexible and has a great attitude on life.
- Work in a safe manner and maintain compliance with company safety policy and OSHA.
- Possess and maintains a clean driving record.
Required Education and Experience:
- Licensed with knowledge of local plumbing codes and the ability to make on-the job applications.
- 2 years’ experience required.
- Valid driver’s license.
If you can achieve the above and you find it fun and challenging – you have just the right amount of experience.
Clients aren’t the only ones happy with Mainstream—our employees are pretty darn impressed, too! Committed to excellence, Mainstream has built a skilled, experienced team that’s client-focused throughout every project phase. Not only are we fun and friendly; we share the same service goals. There are many reasons Mainstream attracts the best people, and these are among the best
- Our top performers are among the highest-paid technicians in the Northwest. You’ll have unlimited earning potential.
- The company supplied, take it home at night, new and safe, super-cool company truck.
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance — we pay 100% of your health insurance premiums
- New technology, including iPhone, iPad & access to integrated software.
- 401k Plan with a 4% company match.
Sound like a good fit? Let’s talk about how together we can be greater together!
Learn more about us:
If you want to be part of something bigger than just a job – make this career move and find exactly what you’re looking for. You will work in a place where you will be appreciated by your team and customers, and where your work has a direct effect on the success of the company. If this sounds like you, apply today!
Equal Opportunity Employer.