Website Mainstream Electric, Heating, Cooling, Plumbing
HVAC Service Technician Job Details Near Spokane, WA
Who we are:
We keep growing because we only hire the best, and our clients love us for it; our BBB A+ rating is no accident! We’ve been at this for over 20 years here in Spokane/CDA area, you’ve probably seen our trucks and our ads. We want technicians who are committed to solving problems for our clients, doing the job right, and stand by their work 100%.
Our HVAC Technicians:
- Serve customers with a positive attitude and enthusiasm.
- Diagnose and repair heating and cooling systems
- Present options on every call and assist the customer in making the best decision for their home and their family.
- Perform every job with technical excellence in order to live up to our warranties and guarantees.
HVAC Tech Job Requirements:
- Must have an active drivers license in good standing for a minimum of 5 years
- AT LEAST 3 years’ experience of residential service (diagnosis and installation of HVAC equipment)
- Outgoing, professional and drug-free
- Ability to troubleshoot service issues
- Demonstrate proper and safe use of tools and related equipment
- Ability to work and communicate effectively individually as well as in a team environment
Skills and experience:
If you can achieve the above and you find it fun and challenging – you have just the right amount of skill and experience.
What we offer:
- Our top performers are among the highest paid technicians in the Northwest
- Company supplied, new & safe company truck
- Medical, Dental & Vision insurance: We pay for 100% of your health insurance premium
- Retirement Saving: We’ll help you set up a 401(k) with a 4% company match
- Company provided iPad, iPhone, uniforms, and tools (excluding hand-tools)
- Stability: We’ve been in business for over 20 years, and we’re only getting better and bigger
- Ongoing Professional and Personal Development Training Opportunities: both in-house and across the country
- Community Focus: We are dedicated to serving our customers as well as the greater good; by contributing to both local and global causes
- Limited On-Call Schedule: We only run true emergencies (i.e., property damage) for existing customers. Everything else gets booked for the next day
- Office Support: We have all-star Customer Service and Dispatch teams to back you up; so you can focus at the task at hand
Sound like a good fit? Let’s talk about how together we can be greater together!
If you want to be part of something bigger than just a job – make this career move and find exactly what you’re looking for. You will work in a place where you will be appreciated by your team and customers, and where your work has a direct effect on the success of the company. If this sounds like you, apply today!
Equal Opportunity Employer