Outbound Call Center Specialist Jobs & Careers Near Spokane, WA
At Mainstream Electric, Heating, Cooling, and Plumbing, we keep on growing because we only hire the best, and our customers love us for it; our BBB A+ rating is no accident! We’ve been at this for over 20 years here in the Spokane/CDA area, you’ve probably seen our trucks and our ads. We want technicians who are committed to solving problems for our clients, doing the job right, and standing by their work 100%.
Summary/Objective: As an Outbound Customer Service Representative, you will work as part of a dynamic and passionate team to ensure desired company growth. You will book service appointments with our company’s established customer data base and do whatever is necessary to promote customer satisfaction.
- Convert outbound customer calls into booked service appointments.
- Deliver call scripts with an authentic cadence; be clear, compelling and personable.
- Respond to customer requests, resolve issues and promote the brand.
- Be professional and establish customer rapport, encourage repeat business.
- Participate in training to boost booked calls and outbound calling.
- Adhere to the company’s plan for resolving customer complaints quickly and favorably.
- Maintain and update customer database with complete and accurate information.
- Adheres to the company’s principles, demonstrating behaviors that support teamwork and a positive work environment.
- Regular attendance and punctuality required
Required Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma, or equivalent
- 1 to 2 years of experience in hospitality, reception, service industry or call center atmosphere.
- Sales experience preferred.
- Computer competent; good typist and proficient with phone systems.
- Highly organized with exceptional follow-through abilities.
- Strong verbal and written communications.
- Ability to build trust and demonstrate empathy.
- Passionate about customer satisfaction and the role of being an outbound call taker.
- Engaging personality that blends well with a fast-paced, goal-driven environment.
- Competitive individual contributor who also loves to win as a team.
- Highly motivated, flexible and great attitude on life.
What We Offer:
- Medical, Dental & Vision insurance – We pay for 100% of your health insurance premium.
- Retirement Saving: We’ll help you set up a 401(k) with a 4% company match.
- Top pay & incentives.
- Paid time off.
- 6 Paid holidays.
- Ongoing Professional and Personal Development Training Opportunities: both in-house and across the country.
- Community Focus: We are dedicated to serving our customers as well as the greater good; by contributing to both local and global causes.
Salary: $16.00 per hour plus 1% commission on all outbound calls that sell
Work Remotely: No.
If you want to be part of something bigger than just a job – make a career move and find exactly what you’re looking for. You will work in a place where you will be appreciated by your team and clients, and where your work has a direct effect on the success of the company.