Plumbing Drain Technician Job Details Near Spokane, WA
Mainstream is growing and we are looking for outstanding Plumbing Drain Technician to join our team!
As a Plumbing Drain Technician, you will work as part of a dynamic and passionate team to demonstrate technical competency and ensure desired sales metrics. You will diagnose and repair drain issues and lead customers to informed and confident buying decisions.
A Mainstream Plumbing Drain Technician:
- Completes all drain cleaning jetting and cable work related to in-home, service calls.
- Knows how to establish customer rapport to sell the right products and services.
- Educates and assists customers on the importance of sewer repair and replacement.
- Helps customers select the right maintenance plan and understand warranty information.
- Has a strong desire to be a better technician tomorrow than you are today.
What Does It Take?
- Personable and professional with a knack for diffusing messy situations.
- Highly motivated, self-starter who’s flexible and has a great attitude on life.
- Valid driver’s license and maintains a clean driving record.
If you can achieve the above and you find it fun and challenging – you have just the right amount of experience.
What we offer:
- Our top performers are among the highest-paid technicians in the Northwest. You’ll have unlimited earning potential.
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance — we pay 100% of your health insurance premiums.
- New technology & access to integrated software.
- Retirement Saving: We’ll help you set up a 401(k) with a 4% company match.
- The company provided an iPad, iPhone, uniforms, and tools (excluding hand-tools).
- Stability: We’ve been in business for over 20 years, and we’re only getting better and bigger.
- Ongoing Professional and Personal Development Training Opportunities: both in-house and across the country.
- Community Focus: We are dedicated to serving our customers as well as the greater good; by contributing to both local and global causes.
- Limited On-Call Schedule: We only run true emergencies (i.e., property damage) for existing customers. Everything else gets booked for the next day.
- Office Support: We have all-star Customer Service and Dispatch teams to back you up; so you can focus on the task at hand.
Sound like a good fit? Let’s talk about how together we can be greater together!
Learn more about us
If you want to be part of something bigger than just a job – make this career move and find exactly what you’re looking for. You will work in a place where you will be appreciated by your team and customers, and where your work has a direct effect on the success of the company. If this sounds like you, apply today!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer