Website Mainstream Electric, Heating, Cooling, Plumbing
Residential Electrician Job Details Near Spokane, WA
We need the best of the best electrical technicians because we offer top of the line products and services, we need top of line electricians who genuinely care about the client and looks at this opportunity as a career – not just another job.
The big task
You will diagnose and repair electrical systems and lead customers to informed and confident buying decisions.
- Complete all general electrical in-home, service calls.
- Establish customer rapport to sell the right products and services.
- Educate and assist customers in choosing the best finance options and maintenance plans.
- Understand your service criteria and hold yourself accountable for exceeding revenue goals.
- Show yourself as professional and knowledgeable to win new referrals and repeat business.
- Work alongside customer service and dispatch to ensure the overall success of the business.
- Maintain a clean, organized job site and well-inventoried truck.
- Have or be willing to get the proper certifications.
- Train and mentor apprentices to ensure quick, accurate repairs and installations.
- Maintain communication with dispatch, your manager, parts, and installation teams.
- Must have an active drivers license in good standing for a minimum of 5 years
If you can achieve the above and you find it fun and challenging – you have just the right amount of experience.
Clients aren’t the only ones happy with Mainstream—our employees are pretty darn impressed, too! Committed to excellence, Mainstream has built a skilled, experienced team that’s client-focused throughout every project phase. Not only are we fun and friendly; we share the same service goals. There are many reasons Mainstream attracts the best people, and these are among the best:
• Our top performers are among the highest-paid technicians in the Northwest. You’ll have unlimited earning potential.
• Company supplied, take it home at night, new and safe, super-cool company truck.
• Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance — we pay 100% of your health insurance premiums
• New technology, including iPhone, iPad & access to integrated software.
• 401k Plan with a 4% company match.
Sound like a good fit? Let’s talk about how together we can be greater together!
Learn more about us
If you want to be part of something bigger than just a job – make this career move and find exactly what you’re looking for. You will work in a place where you will be appreciated by your team and customers, and where your work has a direct effect on the success of the company. If this sounds like you, apply today!
Equal Opportunity Employer