Residential Electrician Job Details Near Spokane, WA
We need the best of the best electrical technicians because we offer top of the line products and services, we need a top of the line electricians who genuinely cares about the client and looks at this opportunity as not just a job but a career.
The big task
You will diagnose and repair electrical systems and lead customers to informed and confident buying decisions.
Key sub tasks
- Complete all general electrical in-home, service calls.
- Establish customer rapport to sell the right products and services.
- Educate and assist customers in choosing the best finance options and maintenance plans.
- Understand your service criteria and hold yourself accountable for exceeding revenue goals.
- Show yourself as professional and knowledgeable to win new referrals and repeat business.
- Work alongside customer service and dispatch to ensure the overall success of the business.
- Maintain a clean, organized job site and well-inventoried truck.
- Have or be willing to get the proper certifications.
- Train and mentor apprentices to ensure quick, accurate repairs and installations.
- Maintain communication with dispatch, your manager, parts and installation teams.
- Must have an active drivers license in good standing for a minimum of 5 years
If you can achieve the above and you find it fun and challenging – you have just the right amount of experience.
Clients aren’t the only ones happy with Mainstream—our employees are pretty darn impressed, too! Committed to excellence, Mainstream has built a skilled, experienced team that’s client-focused throughout every project phase. Not only are we fun and friendly; we share the same service goals. There are many reasons Mainstream attracts the best people, and these are among the best:
• Our top performers are among the highest paid technicians in the Northwest. You’ll have unlimited earning potential.
• Company supplied, take it home at night, new and safe, super-cool company truck.
• Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance — we pay 100% of your health insurance premiums
• New technology, including iPhone, iPad & access to integrated software.
• 401k Plan with a 4% company match.
Sound like a good fit? Let’s talk about how together we can be greater together!
Learn more about us
If you want to be part of something bigger than just a job – make this career move and find exactly what you’re looking for. You will work in a place where you will be appreciated by your team and customers, and where your work has a direct effect on the success of the company. If this sounds like you, apply today!
Equal Opportunity Employer