Residential Service Plumber Job Details Near Spokane, WA
Who we are:
We keep on growing because we only hire the best, and our customers love us for it; our BBB A+ rating is no accident! We’ve been at this for over 20 years here in the Spokane/CDA area, you’ve probably seen our trucks and our ads. We want technicians who are committed to solving problems for our clients, doing the job right, and standing by their work 100%.
- Current Driver’s License
- At least 5 years of residential plumbing experience
- Outgoing, professional and drug-free
- Ability to troubleshoot service issues
- Demonstrated knowledge of proper and safe use of tools and related equipment
- Ability to work and communicate effectively individually as well as in a team environment
- Familiarity with aspects of plumbing repair including leak location, tankless water heaters, water filtration, tank type water heaters, all types of plumbing fixtures, drain cleaning, and drain line replacement
- Must have an active drivers license in good standing for a minimum of 5 years
Skills and experience:
If you can achieve the above and you find it fun and challenging – you have just the right amount of skill and experience.
What we offer:
- 6 Paid holidays & PTO
- Our top performers are among the highest paid technicians in the Northwest
- Company supplied, new & safe company truck
- Medical, Dental & Vision insurance – We pay for 100% of your health insurance premium
- Retirement Saving: We’ll help you set up a 401(k) with a 4% company match
- Company provided iPad, iPhone, uniforms, and tools (excluding hand-tools)
- Stability: We’ve been in business for 20 years, and we’re only getting better and bigger
- Ongoing Professional and Personal Development Training Opportunities: both in-house and across the country
- Community Focus: We are dedicated to serving our customers as well as the greater good; by contributing to both local and global causes
- Limited On-Call Schedule: We only run true emergencies (i.e., property damage) for existing customers. Everything else gets booked for the next day
- Office Support: We have all-star Customer Service and Dispatch teams to back you up, so you can focus at the task at hand
Sound like a good fit? Let’s talk about how together we can be greater together!
If you want to be part of something bigger than just a job – make a career move and find exactly what you’re looking for. You will work in a place where you will be appreciated by your team and clients, and where your work has a direct effect on the success of the company. If this sounds like you, apply today.
*Equal Opportunity Employer