Warehouse Parts Runner Jobs & Details Near Spokane, WA
At Mainstream, we keep on growing because we only hire the best, and our customers love us for it; our BBB A+ rating is no accident! We’ve been at this for over 20 years here in the Spokane/CDA area, you’ve probably seen our trucks and our ads. We want technicians who are committed to solving problems for our clients, doing the job right, and standing by their work 100%.
Mainstream is growing & to keep up with demand, we need a talented individual to complement our team. Our ideal Warehouse Parts Runner will be highly motivated, have a strong ability to multi-task, and make sure that technicians have parts delivered on a timely manner. Make sure the parts warehouse is neatly organized fashion so that there is less room for error. Our ideal candidate is someone with career goals of moving into the trades.
The Big Task:
- Ensures that appropriate materials are pulled and organized for scheduled jobs.
- Prepares equipment and materials for transport to job sites and staging for technicians.
- Assists in delivering supplies to job site in company vehicle as needed.
- Stocks service vehicles, as instructed, to ensure that required parts remain on-hand.
- Coordinates and/or performs delivery of materials to the job site which may involve picking up parts for delivery.
- Inspects and signs out parts and equipment to technicians, ensuring that technicians maintain appropriate equipment to properly perform required tasks. \
- Receives incoming shipments, checking the purchase order against invoice with actual shipment for completeness and accuracy before distribution or placement in appropriate warehouse location.
- Prepares and coordinates shipments and returns warranty items to different vendors, as needed.
- Takes acceptance of returns and handles according to type of return. \
- Signs out parts and equipment, as appropriate.
- Maintains equipment catalogs, price files and specification books.
- Operates a forklift to move materials and load or unload trucks.
- Orders supplies, parts and materials for the warehouse and takes receipt of stock. Maintains appropriate inventory control documentation.
- Performs regularly scheduled inventory of warehouse items.
- Completes all required documentation and purchase orders on jobs and services and maintains inventory lists.
- Arranges for the storage of tools and equipment when not in use. Ensures that proper maintenance is performed. May coordinate repair and purchase of technician tools.
- Organizes and arranges warehouse to respond to changing warehouse needs.
- Other duties may be assigned
Our ideal candidate must have the following:
- Previous warehouse experience preferred
- Forklift Certification is preferred but not required
- Valid Driver’s license with good driving record will be required
- Ability to pass pre-employment background check, drug test and driving record check
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs
What we offer:
- Medical, Dental & Vision insurance – We pay for 100% of your health insurance premium
- Retirement Saving: We’ll help you set up a 401(k) with a 4% company match
- Top pay & incentives
- Paid time off
- 6 Paid holidays
- Ongoing Professional and Personal Development Training Opportunities: both in-house and across the country
- Community Focus: We are dedicated to serving our customers as well as the greater good; by contributing to both local and global causes
Sound like a good fit? Let’s talk about how together we can be greater together!
If you want to be part of something bigger than just a job – make a career move and find exactly what you’re looking for. You will work in a place where you will be appreciated by your team and clients, and where your work has a direct effect on the success of the company. If this sounds like you, apply today.
Check out our website at https://www.866411zapp.com/
*Equal Opportunity Employer