Looking for an Experienced Residential Electrical Technician To Join the Team at Mainstream® in Post Falls, ID
Do you enjoy solving problems for others?
Are you ambitious and goal orientated?
Do you have a ‘get-it-done’ attitude?
If you answered YES… this is the career for you!
- Salary: $55,000.00 to $75,000.00 /year
- Continued education and leadership development
- Higher than market compensation & bonuses
- 100% company paid medical, dental, vision,
- Paid holidays and paid time off
- 401k with a 4% company match
- Family focused work environment with a highly competent team
- A work schedule that lets you have a life outside of the job!
- Monday – Friday hours only
- No on-call or weekends
In this career you will need to:
- Maintain a clean, organized job site, and well-inventoried truck.
- Train and mentor apprentices to ensure quick, accurate repairs and installations.
- Run circuit replacements, install panels, meter base, mast, grounding and bonding, rewires, kitchen and bathroom remodels, lighting upgrades & other residential installation tasks
- Installation only, no estimating
What we ask from you:
- Minimum age of 18
- Meet Washington and/or Idaho journeyman electrician licensing requirements – 02 or 01
- 4 years of electrical service experience
- Exceptional knowledge of local electrical codes and ability to make on-the-job applications
- Clean driving record and current driver’s license
About the Mainstream Team
Our team is growing and we are excited to be expanding! We are a family oriented & locally owned company who has been in business for 20 years. Incredible customer service is our focus and passion! We take extreme pride in our outstanding craftsmanship— which is where YOU come into play!
Job Type: Full-time