Looking for an Experienced HVAC Service Technician To Join the Team at Mainstream® in Post Falls, ID
Are you ready to join a growing company that has a strong emphasis on shared success? We are currently looking for HVAC Service Technicians who have the technical aptitude and drive to produce exceptional work as part of an energetic and high-achieving team.
At Mainstream, we all strive to demonstrate technical competency and exceed customer expectations by accomplishing the highest quality service, every time. This is a full-time position out of our Post Falls office that supports the Spokane, Post Falls, and Coeur d’Alene region. For the right person, this job will provide numerous opportunities to excel and have high earning potential.
In this role you will complete all general HVAC in-home services & diagnostics, train and mentor apprentices to ensure quick, accurate repairs, maintain a clean and organized job site and truck, and participate actively in all training exercises, morning meetings, trade shows and retreats sponsored by Mainstream.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,000.00 to $90,000.00 /year
What we’d like to provide to you:
- Company Vehicle (Must be Journeyman level)
- No On-Call
- Free iPhone
- Company Uniforms
- Paid Medical, Vision, and Dental
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- 401K with a 4% match
- Great family fun atmosphere
- The training you need to succeed
- Workplace perks such as food/coffee and flexible work schedules
- Top Pay!
Sound like something you get fired up about? Then apply now.
What we’d like to see from you:
- Licensed with knowledge of local HVAC codes and the ability to make on-the-job applications.
- A minimum of four years’ experience is required.
- Knowledge of heating and cooling systems and the ability to draw simple diagrams, read blueprints and other diagrams.
- Clean, safe driving record.
- Organized with exceptional follow-through abilities.
- Ability to communicate well and connect with others.
- Passionate about your Mainstream team and loves the brand.
- Personal integrity and stick-to-it-ness.
- Strong desires to be a better technician tomorrow than you are today.
- Engaging personality that blends well with a fast-paced, goal-driven environment.
- A competitive individual contributor who also loves to win as a team.
- Motivated, self-starter who’s flexible and has a great attitude on life.
- HVAC Install: 4 years (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Post Falls, ID (Preferred)
- Driver’s License (Required)
- United States (Required)